View requests from you and your team to see how far they have progressed in this process or quickly order a service you have previously ordered.
- Filter requests/services by
- Services Ordered Listing Me as the Client, Services Requested By Me, Services Ordered in My Countries/My Theatres or on My Behalf and also All Services Ordered
- Use the standard FSG (Filter Search Grid) functionality
- Add Fields, Reset Fields, Search, Download, Filter
- You have the ability to Group Requests by any of the column headers
- There is also a status key you can refer to which is a legend for the status of services
- Services that have been ordered can also be cancelled. This will abandon the ordered process so a cancellation reason must also be provided.
- The service details can be viewed by clicking the service name in the grid. You can see the service details, process fields, process notes, and the WorkItem allocations within the process.
- Services that have completed can be rated if enabled on the web platform. Click the ratings column and a popup will appear where you can give the service a rating. The aggregate of a services rating is visible in the catalogue.