Report on Last Updated / Saved Datedownload
How the column works in a new report
- The ‘lastupdateddate’ will automatically appear at the end of the Process table columns when creating a new custom report.
- E.g. Immediately after the ‘parentprocessid’ column.
- Any columns added by the WorkItem or Context Object tables will be added after the ‘lastupdateddate’.
How the column works in an existing report
- Existing custom reports will not include the last updated date automatically by default.
- To include this field in an existing report, Modify and Save.
- Standard behaviour of adding a new column to an existing report is followed.
- Meaning the ‘lastupdateddate’ will be added to the very end of the fields.
Caveat for this functionality
Removal of context object values
- Removing the value (blanking it) from a populated context object can affect the ‘lastupdateddate’.
- If the “blank” was the only change made at the time of saving the WorkItem, the last updated date will revert to an older date.