Why Overview Anywhere?
To allow users without a WebPlatform / WMS Account to see progress for processes. Answer to: Where are we in the process?
How is this done?
- We embed an iframe to an external site
- This then allows users without a WebPlatform or WMS Account to see the Overview Processes functionality
- Users cannot drill into detail of each WorkItem (as they would if they were webplatform users)
Generate embed code to add your process overview into an external site
Process status must be ‘Live’
Aim is to embed the overview of a process in an external page e.g. client web page
- Pre-select a parameter (if you want to pre-filter the embedded process overview)
- Any Context Object can be selected
- Limited to a single Context Object
- Generate the HTML
- Add your filter value to the embed code
- Embed HTML in client web page
Example: Where we have used Overview Anywhere
EIMS run digital campaigns. The client users only have access to Reporting. So, we created a Digital Dashboards module where we share reports and also process overview for all Inquiries = WMS Processes