Animated Process Flowsdownload
Where you will access animated process flows
How to view animations in the WebPlatform
- Click on the Overview button in the Start Process Page in WMS
- The overview page will load for the process version
- Once a WorkItem has been completed or a process has been instantiated an animation will trigger - meaning a bubble will go from A to B!
- When a process is started
- The animation bubble will go from the Start WorkItem to the next WorkItem shape in the process diagram
- Or when other WorkItem shapes have been completed (Standard, Timer, Automated or Sub Process)
- The animation bubble will go from the completed WorkItem shape to the next WorkItem shape
Images for WorkItems in the Overview page
- We are also able to view images for WorkItems in the Preview Mode and in Overview.
- When ‘Show Image’ is selected, images are displayed with no counts
- When ‘Show Chart’ is selected counts of WorkItems are displayed
Example for manual complete of WorkItems
In the video we show you animations occurring every time a WorkItem is completed
- the transition animation bubbles show the path followed
Example for Bulk Import of processes
For some types of campaign we bulk import processes.
In this video we show you how this works. You will see consecutive animations occur as each process instance is kicked off for each row of data in the file sent.
Example for Bulk Updating of WorkItems
For some types of campaign we bulk update processes.
In this video we show you how this works. You will see WorkItems being automatically completed based on the data in the file sent.